Friday, August 04, 2006

Day 3, Wednesday 2 August

We continued on to Seattle, we took the Greyhound bus from Vancouver at 11.20. The bus trip went OK we managed to cross the US border without any problems but it took some time which led to that we were about half an hour late to Seattle.
After a very speedy checkin at Ramada Inn Downtown we went to Pike Brewery to get some dinner, we were very hungry by now, hadn't eaten anything since breakfast and now it was about 17. For dessert I just had to try their Stout Float which is ice cream in Pike XXX Stout and it was really good.
Then we went to Rock Bottom and after that to Six Arms. At Rock Bottom I drank the beer that we all agreed on was the best beer of this day, Peashooter Pale Ale.
We ended the night at Gordon Biersch, not because I'm that fond of their beers, which I have tried before in San Francisco and Las Vegas, but because Mikael and Stefan hadn't been at any Gordon Biersch before.
Not much more to say about this day, I was very tired when we returned to the hotel and hoped to get a good nights sleep but I didn't.

No comments: